Friday's Favorites

14:16

Selaaaam,işte bu haftaki favorilerim :)
Hiii,here are my friday's favorites. :)




By Laura Evans.


By Tankan




I'M IN LOVE .
AŞIK OLDUM.
Ama fotoğrafı internetten buldum,nerede satıldığını bilmiyorum.
But I found this pic from internet,I don't know where it is sold.


Malesef kalmamış :'(
Tulle Petticoat is Out of Stock :'(
                                                        Plasticland.com'dan.Fakat USA dışına gönderim yapmıyorlar maleseef.(Dedi yazar burada ağlayarak)
From Plasticland.com.There is no shipping except USA.
                                       


You Might Also Like

6 yorum

  1. Amazing post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

      Sil
    2. Thank you so much :) I followed your blog on bloglovin but I can't find your profile.

      Sil
  2. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin #6 and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    YanıtlaSil

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe