Sunday Funday! - Sığacık

06:40




Hello again

If you know what I've been struggling in the past 2 months you would be very suprized  Anyway, I can find time to write so I'm here again. There is a little town named Sığacık ( I don't know it's right to define with this word) near to my city which I like to visit in weekends mostly for eating locally made foods  Besides every sunday big local bazaar which sells locally made foods, organic vegetables, accessories is to be sited in the centre of the town. I love not just foods but also buildings. You know how much I love historical buildings from my previous posts.

Briefly, I wanted to gather together my all photos from my last two visits.

Tekrar merhaba

Geçen 2 ayda nelerle uğraştığımızı bilseydiniz gerçekten şaşırıp kalırdınız  Herneyse, sonunda yazmaya zaman bulabildim ve tekrar buradayım. Sığacık'ı hepiniz biliyorsunuzdur, İzmir'e gerçekten çok yakın ve hafta sonu gitmeyi en çok sevdiğim yerlerden biri çünkü yemekler süper  Pazarları sebze, meyve, el yapımı börek,sarma,tatlı vs. satan bir pazar kuruluyor. Kesinlikle gitmenizi tavsiye ederim. Ayrıca sadece yemekler için değil şirin sokakları ve evleri içinde gidilebilir, benim bildiğiniz gibi tarihi yapılar denilince aklım duruveriyor.

Kısacası son iki gezimden bir kaç resmi toparlamak istedim.












You Might Also Like

0 yorum

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe