Friday's Favorites

01:53


Herkese iyi cumalar! Bu cuma sabahı nasılsınız ? Umarım iyisinizdir hepiniz.Bu hafta paylaşacak çok şey buldum! Umarım beğenirsiniz benim tatlı okuyucularım :)

Happy Friday everybody! How're you this Friday morning ? I hope you are fine.This week I found so many interesting things I just had to share! Hope you like it my sweet readers :)

From flickr.

Bu köşeye bayıldım.Özellikle de şu pembe minik ayna gibi şeye.
I adore this corner.I especially adore the little pink mirror. 


           
            

                                       Eski Gökkuşağı Teneke Kutu.Keşke benim olabilseydi.                                                                                                  
                                           Vintage Rainbow Tin Box.I wish it could be mine.


Bu resmi çok sevdim.Flickr'dan.
Like this shot.From flickr.



Ah ne tatlı değil mi.Bende benzerini yapmaya çalışacağım.
Ah how sweet it is.I will try to make them.







           
               Veeee ölüyorum.İSTİYORUM İSTİYORUM İSTİYORUM İŞTE YA! Wildfox.com'dan.                                                      
                      Annnnnnnnnd I'm dying.I WANT WANT WANT! From Wildfox.com


You Might Also Like

0 yorum

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe