Friday's Favorites

11:28

                                               

Selaaam :] Bugün itibariyle Cuma Favorileri köşeme başlıyorum.Her cuma o hafta beğendiğim ürün,fotoğraf,dizi,film her ne olursa ufak bir liste yapıp paylaşacağım.Umarım beğenirsiniz. :]

Hiiii :] I starting to Friday's Favorites today.Every friday I will share the films,shows,products,photographs etc. that I like most during the week.Hope you like it :]


     I liked these photographs so much.These inpire me.

                         
                                                                 By DOLLY on flickr 


                                                             By Minita on flickr.


By lilyfaerie on flickr



Bu bardaklara bayıldım.Uzak mesafe sevgililer ya da arkadaşlar için süper bir hediye bence.Tıktık
 I love these Long Distance Mugs.I think they'd be super gift for a long distance relationship or long distance friendship.

BA-YIL-DIM! Ama bence çok pahalı.
LOVING THIS ! But too expensive.





You Might Also Like

0 yorum

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe