I'll Be Sunk If You Won't Be My Valentine

04:09

I'll Be Sunk If You Won't Be My Valentine

Günaydın bayanlar! Oops aslında bayanlar dedim ama aslında bu post erkekler için.Çünkü bize hediye alacak olanlar onlar :) Bu postta bu aralar beğendiğim sevdiğim şeyleri bir araya toplamaya çalıştım.Yine bol kuru kafalı oldu tabii ki.
İlk olarak,Melissa pek sevmeyen bir insanım nedense,plastik ayakkabı fikri bana çok rahatsız ve saçma geldiğinden sanırım.Ama dış görünüşlerini seviyorum o yüzden listemde.Alexander McQueen zaten hep top 3'ümde,ama param olsa da bir çantaya o kadar para vermek gereksiz gelirdi herhalde,alacağımı hiç sanmıyorum ama bayılarak bakıyorum :) En en beğendiğim tabii ki o kuru kafalı tek taş oldu.Buradan bana evlenme teklif etmek isteyenlerde mesajı almıştır umarııım!!

Good Morning Ladies! Oops I said ladies but actually this post is for men.Because they are the ones who will buy us a present :) In this post,I tried to mention all the things I like nowadays.There are so many skully things ofcourse.
First of all,I'm not a Melissa shoe person,I think I don't like plastic shoe idea and it seems so uncomfortable to me.But I like their designs and that's why I put that Melissa shoes in my list.Alexander McQueen has always been in my top 3 but I won't buy them although I have enough money,because these are ridiculously expensive.I guess I won't ever buy them but,anyway I love looking at their pictures.The most adorable item in this list for me is the skull ring.I hope those who want to propose me received the message!! 


Black top
bluebanana.com




Red and black shoes
alternativeoutfitters.com


Alexander McQueen studded purse
saksfifthavenue.com




Porcelain tea pot
theteapotshoppe.com


Heart measuring spoon
urbanoutfitters.com


Couture By Lolita Anatomical Heart Locket
bluefly.com




Son olarak yazımı,yazımada ismini veren vintage bir sevgililer günü kartıyla bitireyim.
Sevgililer gününüz kutlu olsun!
Finally I finished my post with vintage valentines day card which is named my post.
Happy Valentines Day!


You Might Also Like

3 yorum

  1. Happy valentine! I really like your blog!

    You’ve got a new follower on Bloglovin!
    Hope you'll follow me back!



    xx
    Nathalie

    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Thank you! I followed you back :)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Thank you! I followed you back :)

    YanıtlaSil

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe