I Fuck*ng Love Blythe's

16:02










Bağımlılıklarımdan biri oyuncaklar.Oyuncakları hala çok seviyorum.En çok sevdiklerim oyuncak bebekler ve bebek evleri.Küçükken Barbie bebeklerime bayılırdım.Çok fazla barbie'm ve minyatür eşyam vardı.Hala saklıyorum onları :)
One of my addictions are toys.I still love toys.I like the most dolls and doll houses.I adore my barbie's when I was a child.I had so many barbie's and miniature objects.I still keep them :)

Bugün ki konumuz anlaşıldığı üzere Blythe bebekler.
Today our case is Blythe Dolls.

Blythe 1972'de tasarımcı Allison Katzman tarafından Marvin Glass and Associate firmasında USA'da satmak için oyuncak firması Kenner'a yapıldı.İlgi azlığı nedeniyle Blythe bebekleri U.S,Avustralya ve Japonya'da sadece bir yıl satılabilmişler.Bu bebekler tam 27 yıl sonra bu kadar popüler hala gelmişler.Bu da Margaret Keane'nin bu bebekleri göz renkleri değiştirilebilir vs. gibi özelliklerle tekrar tasarlaması.

Blythe was created in 1972 by designer Allison Katzman at Marvin Glass and Associates and marketed in the USA by the now-defunct toy company Kenner. Due to a lack of interest, Blythe dolls were only sold for one year in the U.S. (produced in Hong Kong) and also in Australia and Japan, during 1972. It would only become popular some 27 years later. Reportedly, she was modeled after drawings by Margaret Keane, similarly to many other dolls of the '60s and '70s. Her most distinctive feature were eyes that changed color with the pull of a string attached to the back of her head.


Bu kızları çok seviyoruum.Tatlılıklarına bakar mısınız :) Ama fiyatları çok pahalı.Şimdilik onların fiyatını karşılayamam malesef.Ama kesinlikle ilerde bir tane alacağım.
Bu bebekler için yapılmış minyatür mobilyaları da çok seviyorum.Benimde çok fazla minyatür eşyam,mobilyalarım ve kıyafetlerim var.Ve hala iki tane bebek evine sahibim ve kimseyede vermeye niyetim yok onları.Sanırım hiç büyümeyeceğim.

I love these girls so much.Look how cute they are :) But they cost too much.I can't afford these beauties for now.But I will definitely buy one of those.
I also love miniature furnitures made for dolls.I have so much miniature objects,furnitures and clothes.And I still have two doll house and I have no intention to give them to anyone.I guess I guess I won't ever grow up.








Keşke bu fotoğrafı ben çekmiş olsaydım ve oradaki bütün Blythe'ler benim olsaydı.
I wish I would taken this photograph and all Blythe's were be mine.






You Might Also Like

0 yorum

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe