Wait!! You Can't Eat These!!

04:00

NOVELTY LOVE
Çantalara karşı bir zaafım var (Tabii daha BİR SÜRÜ ŞEYEEE)
Ama çantalar konusundaki zevkim biraz farklı.Zaafım daha çok "novelty bag"lere. Çok çok şirin değiller mi sizce de ?
I have a weakness for bags (and LOTS MOREEE) but my taste is a bit different.I'm fond of mostly novelty ones.Aren't they just adorable ?


Bunlarla aşk yaşadığım için mutlaka paylaşmak zorundaydım.
Im so in love with these I just had to share pictures of them.



Yeni bebeğimle tanışııın!!
Meet my new baby!!



Nereden mi bulabilirsiniiiiz ? Buralardan;
You can find these ;

Betsey Johnson Clutch
amazon.com


Accessorize 
accessorize.com


Purple purse
dollskill.com


Red purse
modcloth.com



Asos.com


Shoulder bag
romwe.com


Hot Pink Rockabilly Princess "Mini" Guitar Case
unique-vintage.com

You Might Also Like

0 yorum

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe