Bday Diaries!

13:59


So as you know I turned 22 last month.Throughout the day I received plenty of awesome gifts. I was urging to write about them weeks ago but I had a lot of other things to do first so I only got to it now.

I'm feeling so lucky to have friends like this.All of the gifts from my bffs are equally awesome.I'll show you some pictures.

Bildiğiniz üzere geçen ay 22 oldum.Bu sebeple bir sürü güzel hediye de almış oldum.Haftalar evvelinden yazmak istesemde yine her zamanki gibi vakit bulamayıp bu güne kaldım :D Zaman oluyor aslında da verimli kullanmayı hiçbir zaman öğrenemeyeceğim sanırım. 


Böyle beni düşünen iyi tanıyan uğraşan arkadaşlarım olduğu için gerçekten çok şanslıyım,hediyelerin hepsi mükemmel.



I received Franz Kafka book from one of my friend,art books (which is my favorite thing to read) from my cousin ! In addition to that I received Picasso art book from my another bff which is also super! 

Aldıklarıma gelirsek Franz Kafka kitabı -ki çok çok severim kendisini- ,kuzenimden bolca sanat kitabı -bu da özellikle çok istediklerimden biriydi- ,ve ve yine bir başka çok yakın arkadaşımdan Picasso kitabı aldım.


One of my best friends prepared these ; she wrote me a lovely letter,birthday card (besides it has camera on it),floral stationery set and pin set (which is totaaaally awesome! I'm a huge fan of pin collections. Mine is also not bad :] ).

En yakın arkadaşlarımdan biri uğraşıp bana bunları hazırlamış ; mektup,doğum günü kartı, tatlı mı tatlı kırtasiye seti ve pin seti - en en en bayıldığım oldu,pinlere ayrıca hastayım,benim koleksiyonumda hiç fena sayılmaz hani :] ) 


When it comes to the mugs I can't resist them at all. I'm lucky my best friends know me well. She bought me this lovely mug from Ireland! Isn't she awesome?

Konu mug olunca hiç dayanamıyorum. Şanslıyım ki arkadaşlarım beni çok iyi tanıyor. Yine canım arkadaşım Irlanda'lardan kalkıp bunu taşımış benim için,mükemmel değil de ne!


Another super gifts from my another bff. It's super unique! This mug looks matte black but actually our picture appears when it's getting hot.Pretty romantic huh?

Başka bir yakın arkadaşımdan başka süper hediyeler.Bu sefer cidden çok orjinal bir şey var. Mug simsiyah görünebilir fakat ısındığında ikimizin resmi beliriveriyor! Çok romantik dimi :D


You Might Also Like

0 yorum

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe